Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New to the forums.

Shint

Hello all, been trollin LPF for about 6 months and finally decided to join.

Im fairly new still to the technical end but im wanting to jump in now ive got play cash :)

33 yo male, hailing from Missouri.
Hobbies include allmost all aspects of radio control (i should say ive dabled in all aspects as far as aero/auto/nautical.) but prefer rc boats and cars.
More hobbies include creating the better spud gun, learning the basics of microcontrollers, playing mmorpg's(Warhammer FTW ;) ) and ever since i picked up my 5mw/532 nm from radio shack seeing what crazy effects i can create(Personal fav is slowly pouring water and aiming the beam straight down into the water stream which creates a really cool effect in a dark room).

Speaking of my pointer, is there a warm up time on the greens? When its cold and i click it, it will glow red from the diode but wont emit a beam for a few seconds. If its warm it pops a beam out right off.

Hmm oh yeah, is STONETEK run by someone from forums, or is it respectable service? Im gonna place a order for a 10 pack of sony's and housing mods. Allready have driver parts ordered from digitek.

Blah yak yak yak,,,,,

Stonetek is respectable, and run by someone on the forums :). Welcome. I really hope you don't mean you've been "trolling" along.

If you think a 5mW green is impressive, you will love your first violet laser pointer!

Welcome to the forum.... :)

Yeah "StoneTek Electronics" is owned and run by member SenKat...
and he will take care of you... :cool:

Jerry