Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New to the forums and new to Lasers

Lasher

I just received my first Green Laser and I have to say I'm very impressed :) I bought a Wicked Lasers Core from the dealer on ebay and man this thing can really put out a beam.

I was not expecting much for the price and got a little worried when I found this forum(after I already ordered it lol) and read that Wicked is not concidered to have very good products.

It leads me to ask why? This seems to be a very well built high powered Laser for the money.

It also makes me wonder what I could get for say $300.00 US.

Do any of you have the Core, what do you think of it, and what would you recommend in the $300.00 price range for a green with good build quality and high power?

Any info would be of great help to me.

Thanks in Advance :D

Lasher

check out the review section. Wicked sent out lasers for people to review. I know proto has a core, and he loves it.

Yeah, I do. It's a great laser. The main reason for people not liking WL was that they would send out underspec lasers, but it would appear that they are trying to make up for that now. I doubt anyone had a problem with the Core, it was, and still is, a great laser. It's just that people got ripped off, and weren't happy, nothing with the lasers themselves, except the output. But I think those days are over, and they are getting back to normal. Never judge anything by it's appearance, always learn as much as you can about someone or something before committing. Welcome to the forum.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/wickedlasers-core-43152.html There's my full review.

Lasher

Thank you for the welcome and letting me know the core was a good buy :)

I was looking at the O-Like products and they seem to be very low priced with high output and in my price range. Anyone have one of there 100mw or better pointers that can post some info/pics of the beam?

Thanks again
Lasher

Thank you for the welcome and letting me know the core was a good buy :)

I was looking at the O-Like products and they seem to be very low priced with high output and in my price range. Anyone have one of there 100mw or better pointers that can post some info/pics of the beam?

Thanks again
Lasher

Check the review section, I have seen many o-like reviews there.