Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New to the forum

MattiaCammalleri

Hi,
i'm studying electronics and get interested in lasers when i saw that is possible to light a match with the light.
I hope here i will learn new things and learn how to build burning laser more and more powerful with time and experience.

GSS

Welcome Mattia:)
Enjoy and be safe. You should know if your in the US you might have different options of what you can or can't get..

Hi,
Welcome to LPF here you will find many nice folks and very informative. We also have a search bar to look up interests.
Dont forget your safety glasses you will need them . Enjoy your stay and be safe always
Rich:)

Welcome to the LPF. You know that you can light a match using a magnifying glass and the sun, right? Because of their high coherence length lasers are far more useful as sources of light for doing many things like cooling atoms down in the Einstein Bowes condensate or using them to examine physical or medical things that aren't easily done other ways. Enjoy your stay and stay safe.