Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New @ the forum - Another Blu-Ray Mod

jayrob

Attachments

• mini_box3_002.jpg
    mini_box3_002.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 197

Skram0

Here's some here too: http://www.batteryspace.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=881

P4180236.jpg

RCR123_holder2.jpg

It has been a long time now, but i got the housing from DX today and i put everything together. It's working! Another blu-ray pointer is born :D ;D. Threshold current is 22 mA and it's running at 32mA. For now I use a 9v battery to power it. The output is a bit dim but I can see the beam slightly (very slightly) if it's pointed at me. Should i turn up the power or play it safe? Anyhow I'll try to get some pictures soon ;)

Gazoo

FireMyLaser said:
It has been a long time now, but i got the housing from DX today and i put everything together. It's working! Another blu-ray pointer is born :D ;D. Threshold current is 22 mA and it's running at 32mA. For now I use a 9v battery to power it. The output is a bit dim but I can see the beam slightly (very slightly) if it's pointed at me. Should i turn up the power or play it safe? Anyhow I'll try to get some pictures soon ;)

It is an awesome color...definitely my favorite. You can go as high as 38 ma's and still be safe IMO. It will not be much brighter, but every little bit helps.