Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new red on dx

hehe i order the greene a few days ago because I'm selling my 5 month old true 30 for $50 :D :eek:

jamilm9 said:
hehe i order the greene a few days ago because I'm selling my 5 month old true 30 for $50 :D :eek:
Talk about easy money. ;D You get paid $25 for playing with a green laser for 5 months at the expense of batteries. I think Nikokapo was selling True 30s in Argentina for over $100 IIRC.

On topic, this thing might be worth it if you swapped out the 50mW LD with one from SenKat or even an open can. It would be a pen sized burner/light show.

yeah it might t have a good driver for reds.you get a host a driver that might could be moded maybe and 2 aaa.

well who's going to order it and rip it apart =)

50mW is still enough to pop balloons so its still pretty cool

laserwanabe said:
well who's going to order it and rip it apart =)

50mW is still enough to pop balloons so its still pretty cool

I could pay $8 more and get a 200mW red that would be a better balloon popper. ;D I guess this would be useful for some one who enjoys admiring the beams of lasers over just burning stuff with them.

That is cool how it works on 2aaa's though, they need some more of them like that but 200mw in power without the kaleidascopa(yes i know i spelled it wrong) thing.

....lazer... ;D ;D ;D

yeah that is more expensive, for only a few bucks more you can get a 200mW red! or you could get the green version.