Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Red 200mW Waterproof - $54 w/ battery & charger

How dark are they? Lol black balloons with black sharpie, or would the sharpie make it more reflective?

itw3ak

HiLuckyB that little mini ultrafire blu-ray is the tits! its even smaller then the o-like red I love it. BTW I received my 200mW red from o-like yesterday and its awesome. I'm very impressed with o-like I had the impression they would be junky based on their website. The unit is very light and sturdy, the focus has a nice dampening to it so it doesn't get "bumped" easily like my MXDL does. This was my first high powered red unit and I was blown away by how bright it was. Ill try to take some pix later with my other lasers along side for some comparison. I did light some matches with it today and it took some fiddling with the focus to get it to ignite. But I must say awesome laser for $54! Hope you enjoy yours as well!

itw3ak

Here are some pix of the new 200mW red from O-like in action next to my MXDL 400mW blu-ray, and my 100mW Green Waterman from warnlaser.com.
SNC01627.jpg

SNC01628.jpg

SNC01629.jpg

AHHH why isn't USPS faster, I hate the anxiousness you get when waiting for a cool package, I have to counteract it by always ordering stuff online, and I have dried up the internet for free components and stuff :(

You know.. I actually wouldn't mind getting one of these.. I need a new Green or Red.

I wonder how waterproof this thing really is... I wonder what would happen if it was submerged.

You know.. I actually wouldn't mind getting one of these.. I need a new Green or Red.

I wonder how waterproof this thing really is... I wonder what would happen if it was submerged.

there are some YT videos....