Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

New pen laser 450nm and beamshot at night

thanhtung

Thanks but, Sorry for i dont understand you say! My E is not good!

Last edited:

cyberdoc

Thanks but, Sorry for i dont understand you say! My E is not good!
Hi Thanhtung:

I think Gazen was asking about the time that the laser can safely remain running without danger of overheating, and how soon it can be turned on after it’s been shut down. I hope that this is helpful. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd

paul1598419

That's a cute little build. I see why you set it so low and run it for only a minute. You ought to try using copper modules instead of the nickel plated brass ones. They conduct heat much more efficiently and heat up far slower. I keep the brass ones around for some people who don't want the expense of copper, but they are totally worth it.

thanhtung

That's a cute little build. I see why you set it so low and run it for only a minute. You ought to try using copper modules instead of the nickel plated brass ones. They conduct heat much more efficiently and heat up far slower. I keep the brass ones around for some people who don't want the expense of copper, but they are totally worth it.
thanks, i will use copper in the next time because it conduct heat is better like you said:wave: