Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Nexus 95mW

Hi there! I am new here but well known over at LC. I just ordered a New Nexus from Wicked Lasers. I realize I need the money for something else. I would be willing to do the cost of the laser only. This would include shipping to the United States. So that would be $370 PayPal. If you are interested let me know.

S

SenKat

Is it a CNI Nexus, or one of the "new" ones ? Reason I ask, is cause Nova Lasers had me review their X-85, made by CNI - and it did NOT get that low, ever ! And it is $219.00 I believe...priced pretty nice !

No, it is a brand new WL exec style Nexus. SenKat, could I talk to you on chat? I would really like to deal with the problem we have.

S

SenKat

Laser Ben said:
No, it is a brand new WL exec style Nexus. SenKat, could I talk to you on chat? I would really like to deal with the problem we have.

Thanks for clearing that up !

Uhm - any issue we may have is to be handled away from the forum, as it did not start here, Ben.

I'm not trying to start anything here! I just wanted to sak you if we can talk on Google chat?