Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

New member from the east coast

mdu830

Hey everyone,

I’m new to LPF but I have pulled a lot of info from here over the years! You all have been the best source and I just wanted to start off by thanking you for your indirect support!

I have noticed that decent drivers have become more scarce in the last couple of years. Like recent trade restrictions with Russia keep us from getting those Sepic buck/boost style drivers in the US.
I try to avoid chinese drivers. I don’t prefer the quality on average and I have come to like a soft start.
DTR’s SXD v3’s are usually my go to driver, but I was recently tasked with driving a Sharp GH04V01A2G which has much lower current requirements than the SXD can provide.
Based on the specsheet I would like to drive it @ 700ma. Is there anyone that makes/has quality cc drivers around this form factor (11x15mm)?

I apologize, if this needs to be placed in another thread please let me know :)

Thank you!

Reactions: GSS

Welcome to the Laser Pointer Forums.
Enjoy the archives, the sometimes knowledgeable members and please remember too always Lase Safely.

Back