Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New look

I'm not crazy about the white background. It causes all new problems with seeing some text that I had already compensated for with the black background. I found how to send PMs, but there is still a steep learning curve. Will have to see how things change once Avery gets someone to change some of these things.......hopefully soon.

Thanks for updating the LPF format, Avery! There are tons of new things to learn. I also prefer a black background if possible. Please Take Care and Be Well. :D

-cd

Benm

I used to prefer the dark background scheme as well, but with the larger font and decent contrast i don't mind the current light layout as much as i did the the old one. It would be nice to have it as an option though :)

One thing i noticed: It doesn't seem to keep me logged in even when i check the box for that, i never had any problems with that before. I doubt it's related to layout per se, but pretty annoying.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Same for me, mine stays logged in both on desktop and on mobile.