Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Laser Build 505nm!

Where did you get the diode for this build, AL? Just trying to figure out what its actual wavelength might be. I have one that belongs to Albert1007xd that is close to 501nm. Will be putting it into a driven module for him. It is the lowest WL I've seen in these so far.

Your comparison picture makes the 505nm seem "the most different" of the bunch. Does it look like that IRL?
If I look at a 505nm, 520nm and 532nm, the 532nm is, by far, the most different.

Atate

Check out this laser build the color is nice,
Comparing the 532nm/520nm and 505nm
-

What would you recommend for a laser that would be used like this, please don't laugh as I am willing to try just about anything at this point. I have heard several people say it really does work.
Treatment #2: Laser Homeopathic remedies
Laser homeopathic remedy treatments use a 505nm laser which is beamed through a glass vial containing a homeopathic remedy into the patient. The laser is able to deliver the frequency of the remedy into the nervous system and other hiding places where infections and toxins accumulate5.

Encap

What would you recommend for a laser that would be used like this, please don't laugh as I am willing to try just about anything at this point. I have heard several people say it really does work.
Treatment #2: Laser Homeopathic remedies
Laser homeopathic remedy treatments use a 505nm laser which is beamed through a glass vial containing a homeopathic remedy into the patient. The laser is able to deliver the frequency of the remedy into the nervous system and other hiding places where infections and toxins accumulate5.

First post and you derail a thread? Your question is a totally different topic.

Do you live in rural Romania or Harry Potter World ? :crackup:
What frequency is the frequency of a homeopathic remedy? That is a joke--right--what is that even supposed to mean?
You don't expect any real answer on LPF do you? LPF is a laser forum
LPF is not a community of daydreams, myths, and BS about medical quackery.

You can try holding a Christmas tree light behind a bottle of Tylenol while you wish an ache or pain away, perhaps.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
^^^^ Exactly ^^^^ besides, no one here is going to recommend any kind of self administered laser medical treatment, homeopathic or otherwise.

Encap

^^^^ Exactly ^^^^ besides, no one here is going to recommend any kind of self administered laser medical treatment, homeopathic or otherwise.

Exactly right.
To do otherwise would be irresponsible.