Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Jetlasers 532 800mw

Davidx

Since few people I know would care, I thought I'd share my joy with you.
Got it today. Fast shipping. Excellent quality. Nicely over spec. Easily jumps past 1 watt on my LPM. Birthday present to myself. (Nobody loves me that much) :)
I'm impatiently waiting for it to get dark.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Well, you came to the right place to share your nice new J/L ! :D
Now that you've teased us, we need to see some photos of the new addition to your collection!
So far, it sounds like typical J/L, fast shipping, high quality, & overspec.

PS - Happy Birthday Davidx ! :beer:

Last edited:

Encap

Since few people I know would care, I thought I'd share my joy with you.
Got it today. Fast shipping. Excellent quality. Nicely over spec. Easily jumps past 1 watt on my LPM. Birthday present to myself. (Nobody loves me that much) :)
I'm impatiently waiting for it to get dark.

Congratulations on getting the PL-E Pro, 532nm, 800mW and Happy Birthday as well.

That is one amazingly bright, exceptional, high quality laser you have managed to obtain! You are a lucky guy to be one of the people that own an example. Not many of them are produced. Making one of those requires extra select components parts, a lot of testing, hand work fine tuning and tweaking + more testing to optimize everything for maximum efficiency, stability, and duty cycle. Not an easy thing to accomplish/make.

Very nice but as BowtieGuy--please post some pictures of it in action.

Enjoy it but be careful with it, employ proper safety practices--get good ,not low cost, laser goggles.

Last edited:

Davidx

It's just as you described it. Beam seems to go on forever. Big, beefy, powerful.
I'm always impressed by Jeltlasers quality, plus customer service.
I'll need to put it on a tripod and learn to post a photo.
Eagle Pairs for different wavelengths. :)

Happy birthday David, congratulations on your new beast!

I used to have 500mW of 532 and that was darn bright already, can't imagine what 800mW is like!!!! :D

-Alex

Encap

It's just as you described it. Beam seems to go on forever. Big, beefy, powerful.
I'm always impressed by Jeltlasers quality, plus customer service.
I'll need to put it on a tripod and learn to post a photo.
Eagle Pairs for different wavelengths. :)

Your Birthday isn't over until you get a JetLasers 10X Beam Expander!

If you don't have or didn't order one with the laser consider getting the JetLasers10X Beam Expanders for your PL-E Pro, see: 10X Adjustable Beam Expander
With the 800mW 532nm you have it will create 10X wider but seemingly "solid" beam with improved divergence allowing maximum distance projection of the beam. The BE adaptor that mounts on the front of the PL-E Pro is fully adjustable allowing perfect centering of the beam + has adjustable focus.
Found review that has some good beam shot photos of the BE with a 532nm, 800mW in action here: http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/jetlasers-pl-e-pro-beam-expander-gallery-update-85916.html

Last edited:

Davidx

Thanks for the link Encap. All I can say is double wow! I just may order a BE.
Gray said it would work on my 473 and 405.
This big 532 and my 589 are in a tie for my favorite. Thanks again

APEX1

I cant wait to see it man, I can only imagine how bright it is.

Davidx

Your Birthday isn't over until you get a JetLasers 10X Beam Expander!

If you don't have or didn't order one with the laser consider getting the JetLasers10X Beam Expanders for your PL-E Pro, see: 10X Adjustable Beam Expander
With the 800mW 532nm you have it will create 10X wider but seemingly "solid" beam with improved divergence allowing maximum distance projection of the beam. The BE adaptor that mounts on the front of the PL-E Pro is fully adjustable allowing perfect centering of the beam + has adjustable focus.
Found review that has some good beam shot photos of the BE with a 532nm, 800mW in action here: http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/jetlasers-pl-e-pro-beam-expander-gallery-update-85916.html

You convinced me. I just ordered it. It's too nice not to buy it a BE. Thanks Encap

Encap

You convinced me. I just ordered it. It's too nice not to buy it a BE. Thanks Encap

Good news --glad to hear you decided to get the JetLasers 10X Beam Expander.

It is the perfect compliment/accessory for the 532nm, 800mW PL-E Pro.
Will take the formidable almost overwhelming output to another level of functional performance by shaping a fatter beam with outstanding low divergence over a much greater distance. Will be magnificent visually. Am sure you will enjoy it + can use it it with your 473nm and 405nm as Gray has said.

OK-- Birthday, Officially over!

Happy 4th of July.