Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW Group buy for Sony 16X dvd burner diodes...

S

SenKat

Here is the original thread : http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1183788027/0#0

The only thing different, is the cost has gone up a tiny bit, since the vendor increased his shipping costs.  He sells them on Ebay for $50.00 for a pair of them, which is still cheaper than buying dvd burners and tearing them apart !  Well, the "new" cost of these diodes is $ 14.50 each, and I must have a minimum order of 100 diodes prior to being able to wire the funds to him.  that price includes Regular Airmail shipping, anywhere in the world - so no extra is required for shipping.  Pay-pal funds can be sent to : Stonergl@gmail.com.  Make sure you list your forum name in the comments section, and it helps if you put in the subject line, " for 16x dvd diodes" or something similiar.  I kinda bungled the shipping last time on these guys, and I am sorry for that !  It will NOT happen again, I assure you - as soon as they arrive, they will be sent out.  For packaging of 3 or more, I use a bubble mailer, and wrap the diodes in tin foil, to prevent any static problems - then package them inside a small acrylic box that is 1"x1"x3/4"...that is sturdy enough to withstand the rigors of shipping.  I sold all of the last batches I had, and forgot to set aside any for me, other than 5
:(  I WILL be ordering more for me personally, and tracking it a hell of a lot better this time !  I have a good system down now, and will be logging each payment as received, and getting the envelopes set aside at taht time, rather than waiting till the last minute, and having to pay my daughter to assist with addressing everything  !! LOL !!

I will update the thread with purchases, as they roll in so folks can check out to see approximately when the order will be placed.  Thanks to all of you that participated last time - I think everyone will enjoy their diodes when they start rolling in within the next few days !

Greg

As always, Money orders are fine, Just make sure to include a note with them, stating your forum name, and the quantity you are ordering, that way nothing gets lost in the shuffle !  PM or email me (at the same as my pay-pal address) in order to get my mailing address.  Thanks !

Purchases -

Opcode - 3 Diodes
R2Pittman - 2 Diodes
Falchionsmight - 2 Diodes
NES_DS -1 Diode
Robk - 2 Diodes
Joniverson - 3 Diodes
AJ_Dual - 1 Diode
Infest3d - 2 Diodes
NBCGod - 1 Diode
Rog8811 - 2 Diodes
Pieces - 3 Diodes
Xgeek - 5 Diodes
Deathofallthings - 3 Diodes
DGM - 11 Diodes
Tiny28 - 3 Diodes
Shadow - 2 Diodes
DS - 3 Diodes
Incognico - 1 Diode
DeathX - 2 Diodes
Ericab - 2 Diodes
Merithiel - 3 Diodes
Orangegloves - 3 Diodes
Jonmon6691 - 1 Diode
Morbid88 - 2 Diodes
Tiberian Sun - 2 Diodes
Ponzo - 2 Diodes
Bsiegel - 1 Diode
Anasazi - 2 Diodes
Scissorfighter - 3 Diodes
Gazoo - 5 Diodes
Ecellist - 2 Diodes
Styropyro - 2 Diodes
Microtronix - 2 Diodes
Spotnik - 2 Diodes
Kdubbz - 2 Diodes
J. Lim  - 1 Diode
Things - 1 Diode
Tris-10  - 2 Diodes
Xander - 3 Diodes
Kwinchee - 2 Diodes
Corim123 - 1 Diode
Bluefusion - 2 Diodes

________________Running total

Re: NEW Group buy for Sony 16X dvd burner diodes..

Man that extra $1.50 is going to put us all in massive debt! But it is nice knowing I can buy more once I use mine up. I will buy some more I just have to see what my limit is right now. Thanks for hosting this group buy!

Gazoo

LOL....massive debt? Tell me about it ;) Oh well, it is still much cheaper than tearing apart dvd burners. I know I will be wanting to get a few more...probably 5 like I did the first time. I have to wait a few more days to get paid first.

when is the deadline??  I still have to test some.  I'm sure I'll need a few though...   ;)

has the vendor provided an accurate spec sheet??

I will take 2. I just received your email and found the post. Let me know how to pay you.

Thanks
Ronnie

hay Im in ill take 2 give me a day to transfer the money to paypal also what is shipping going to be to Yeppoon QLD 4703 Australia

I get paid on Friday, depending on how much I get I might be in for a few. Thanks again SenKat for putting in the effort to help all of us here. I'll send you an email once I get my pay check.

S

SenKat

No worries, all - at least I can help out a little bit like this :)

The pay-pal payments should go to : stonergl@gmail.com...I forgot to mention, plesae no E-checks...I can take credit cards through pay-pal, so no worries there. Postage is incuded in the price for all....now, with THAT being said, if you order an obscene amount of them, and the weight requires extra postage, then I will contact you most likely and ask for extra postage....but I do not see that happening ! :p

please read my reminder ;D

opcode

I'll take 3, paypal payment sent.

Wow Sorry It took me soooo long to get the money out, but payment was just sent.
Thanks again

S

SenKat

Guys - I am updating post #1 with all the diode purchases....Too bad I am not smart enough to strip the data from the paypal emails, and have it populate here, and my spreadsheet ! LOL

Storm

Well I requested money for my paypal account the other day. I had like 8 dollars from the last time I bought something online. But when I get the money added. Count me in for 1.

nes_ds

I just paid for one :)

Robk

Thanks Greg! I missed the last GB - PP sent for 2 for this new buy. Gotta mount something in those metal / glass lens housings I have sitting empty!

Rob