Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New fella here!

Hey yall, I was lurking at PL for quite some time, and decided that I'd broaden my horizons a little. I love lasers, I have for a while actually. Sadly, I only have a NewWish greenie, but it's cool nonetheless. I prefer pointers to labbies, unless the labby is in the Class VI range, then go for it. I plan on following my father's footsteps and joining the Air Force, and going into CTI as a Persian-Farzi linguist. Shocked my recruiter with a 95 on my ASVAB's, so I ain't no dummy! If anybody else has the same carreer path, or did previously to me, and would like to talk about it, or give me some tips on spinnin tape, go for it :) I'm always looking to learn new things, like a great man once said (the name is avoiding me now, but I'd like to say it was Einstein) I'd rather know something about everything, instead of knowing everything about one thing (paraphrased). You'll mostly see me in the green or blue forums, as well as buy and sell (I have this terrible habbit of drooling over things I can't afford). I guess that's all for now, take care buds!:wave:

anselm

:eek:
Wow, I want of those.:crackup:

Hello and welcome to the forum!:wave:
Since you are new to this forum, might I recommend the INDEX link in my signature?

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Haha, whoops, class IV.

Thanks for the kind welcome! I will check out your index thing, thanks for the tip :)

welcome to lpf. i have learned a lot about lasers since i started , later on...dave