Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New drivers coming!

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Alright come on now guys let's move on. Don't want this thread to get closed. Take it to pm's

Giannis_TDM

Agreed with Unown, while I appreciate the enthusiasm, this thread is not for it.

Last edited:

Marecek

I guess we didn't understand each other... I'm definitely not someone who doesn't understand switching power supplies and current sources, so I don't understand the nonsense you write here :) I as a developer know very well what works and I only asked what this power supply works on and since I was answered as if it was a secret from the whole world.. of course I asked and I was not answered, that is I was answered so stupidly that I will leave your statement and continue with my design.
However, I wish you good luck in your buck-boost synchronous converter tests :) When I finish my own version, I will also boast, but like you... I will only show the finished product without any documentation and detailed parameters to avoid again unnecessary pointless arguments that lead nowhere anyway... of course I did not want to write arguments than that I wanted to have technical fun about how the inverter works, what waveforms it has and so on...

I hereby apologize to the administrators for any spamming. I'm only interested in a reasonable discussion about technology as such, so I would like to start my own thread about current sources for laser diodes of my manufacture. Thank you in advance and have a nice day. 😺

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I guess we didn't understand each other... I'm definitely not someone who doesn't understand switching power supplies and current sources, so I don't understand the nonsense you write here :) I as a developer know very well what works and I only asked what this power supply works on and since I was answered as if it was a secret from the whole world.. of course I asked and I was not answered, that is I was answered so stupidly that I will leave your statement and continue with my design.
However, I wish you good luck in your buck-boost synchronous converter tests :) When I finish my own version, I will also boast, but like you... I will only show the finished product without any documentation and detailed parameters to avoid again unnecessary pointless arguments that lead nowhere anyway... of course I did not want to write arguments than that I wanted to have technical fun about how the inverter works, what waveforms it has and so on...

I hereby apologize to the administrators for any spamming. I'm only interested in a reasonable discussion about technology as such, so I would like to start my own thread about current sources for laser diodes of my manufacture. Thank you in advance and have a nice day. 😺
I told everyone to drop it but you continued to post about it. Because you're new I'm going to let you off with just a warning. Do not continue to argue in this thread or any other thread about this. These comments can be taken to pm. Leave it off the forum.