Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New around here....

Hi there everyone. Im new around here, Just wanted to say Hi. My name is Paul and i've always had a fascination with lasers. Im 23 now, and i remember having all kinds of medium powered red lasers as a kid, and finding green lasers to dream about in the back of popular science magazines when they were hundreds of dollars even for low power beams. Well i just bought my first greeny (from wickedlasers, having some problems dealing with customs and getting it here right now). Ive also already invested in a Xbox HD-DVD laser tray assembly so i can pull the 100mW diode out and make a custom 405nm rig. Did my research. anyways, glad to be here. lol ive been all over the web in every little nook and cranny looking for components parts and reviews, and thus found my way here. Good community you guys have. Glad to be a part of it.

Ace82

Hello Newbie! Nice 1st post. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

With an avatar and everything. You can pretty much learn anything you want about lasers around here! Welcome, TheGrBRevealing, but damn, you need a shorter nick name.

-Peace Ace

His name's theGR8Revealing. (you know, thegreatrevealing?) Welcome to the forum dude.