Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New 10mw Blu ray laser 110$ shipped

daguin

Artix said:
He is banned? How long is he banned for?
LOL your right! :eek: I didn't realize that it was being sold in may!

Banned is such a harsh word. It also implies permanence. He hasn't been banned (at least not the last time I looked). The Admin decided that he could use a short break from the list. [smiley=engel017.gif]

Peace,
dave

artix

daguin said:
[quote author=Artix link=1209867565/40#47 date=1218996162]
He is banned? How long is he banned for?
LOL your right!  :eek: I didn't realize that it was being sold in may!

Banned is such a harsh word.  It also implies permanence.  He hasn't been banned (at least not the last time I looked).  The Admin decided that he could use a short break from the list. [smiley=engel017.gif]

Peace,
dave
[/quote]

OK ;D

There are some penstyle high power blu-rays for the same price as the blu-ray here :)

Bit expensive for a low power blu-ray.

Murudai said:
There are some penstyle high power blu-rays for the same price as the blu-ray here :)

hah no. look at the date of the first post. that was when we did not know what theses laser diodes were capable of.

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=Murudai link=1209867565/40#51 date=1219194231]There are some penstyle high power blu-rays for the same price as the blu-ray here :)

hah no. look at the date of the first post. that was when we did not know what theses laser diodes were capable of.[/quote]

Im 95% sure that nobody will ever buy this off of you now. Selfish child.

This is overpriced, don't kid yourself. A good laser it may be, but many others on the forum sell high powered blu rays with a much better mW per $ ratio.