Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nessessity is the mother of invention

Encap

More like $$$ from people who don't know any better is the mother of invention.
A dangerous Class 4 Laser device --$499.99 ---for people with more money than brains and probably not cleared as a safe product that can be legally imported and sold in USA by the FDA would be my guess.
Ask/check with FDA about it.

"Laser bongs are a relatively old idea among persons interested in high tech and recreational drugs. A web search turns up a July 30 2009 post to Grasscity Forums, linking to a YouTube video of a prototype LaserBong (different product) made by the chief engineer of Wicked Lasers. The video is now unavailable at YouTube. Other YouTube videos still online show, for example, a June 4 2013 video of a person using a handheld blue laser to ignite bong material."
See: https://www.laserpointersafety.com/news/news/other-news_files/tag-bong.php#on

Last edited:

gazer101

How the hell do they deal with the weed soot that's going to build up on the lens? Or is the laser constantly being attenuated by 40% or so due to it anyways?

18LJ

A laser bong. Why didn't I think of that?
I just saw this on facebook they totally ripped off my idea and are now charging people 700$ for it. I would have at least put one of those 90w banks in there for that much money. I cant imagine it will be sold for very long tho the only reason. I havent built one yet us cuz getting stoned is an absurdly foolish way to end up blinding yourself and if im gonna be eyepatchin for the rest of my life i dont want my story to be "uhh it happened when i was making a bong" lol