Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NES-SHADES! 3-5 OD! $29 shipped to the US!

nes_ds

Sold another!

In less then 12 hours I've already sold a third of my stock. :eek:

I guess I'll be ordering more stock next time.

Since you offer a great product with great shipping/service these should be flying out of your house daily!
I keep telling my friend who's greenie is on order from DX to get his shades from you now!
I'll remind him again!
:)

Could you please add a link on your page with 35$ because Paypal won't let me add 6$ to the purchase.

Thanks!

nes_ds

chronos said:
Could you please add a link on your page with 35$ because Paypal won't let me add 6$ to the purchase.

Thanks!
Ok, I'll get on it soon. ;)

In the mean time, PM me your email and I will send you an invoice requesting the $35. That way you'll have the option to pay with a credit card.

nes_ds

chronos said:
I would take one, but you haven't sent me the invoice yet... :eek:
I sent you one???? :-?

I thought you just changed your mind, and decided not to buy.

I'll go resend it now.

nes_ds

*$$ Request sent*

BTW, last week I added a new button on the neshades site to pay $35, as well as the $29.

And I sold another today, so only one left. As soon as it sells, I will order six more from my supplier.

Zerius

I have just received the goggles I ordered, and to be frank I am extremely dissatisfied.

I paid $29 + 6 for International Priority Mail Shipping, as stated in the title, and revceived first class mail 3 weeks later, from US to Canada. Why the extra $6 charge for shipping to Canada if it is not priority? First class for the package costed $2.55 and I can not imagine priority mail in the states being any less expensive. I am also dissatisfied with the quality of the goggles, the ones i received had scratches on the surface and was poorly constructed as the whole thing is crooked, and does not sit straight while wearing them.

Overall, the wait has not been good, even my items from DX that were ordered a week later arrived faster than this one. And to top it off customs stuck me with a $8.55 charge because it was a commercial item. (i know this is not the seller's fault, but I am still mad at customs).

Picture

ttp://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3711/dsc01906to8.jpg

mw1111

yo zerius get real with us here. most everyone on LPF ships great quality (practically surgery grade) items. so i suggest before you point any fingers at the guy who sent you the glasses, how about the shipping?

also, even if they are a pair of bad glasses, do you really need to be coming in here with that kind of attitude towards what is a reputable source here? talk it out, dont accuse

Zerius

It wasn't the packing that was the problem, It was the quality of the glasses. I have chemical shield glasses and the frames used are identical, except contructed of better quality plastic and it is quite noticable. One plastic is semi mallable, and If i pop the red lenses out it fits the frame perfect. The pair i received the frame is built quite poorly. The plastic is hard and unsmooth. The quality is like of the "clone" model kits of Tamaya the plastic isn't molded properly.

The problem I do have with shipping is that it is advertised as priority shipping, and I added an extra $6 to ahve it shipped priority to Canada. However I received first class, which is much slower and is much cheaper than the Priority which is advertised, $2.55 vs $16

mw1111

like i said, talk it out with the person you bought the shades from, because he would not have all these happy customers without a reason.