Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

nerd nightmare

I had a dream that I dropped one of my lasers and broke it and it couldn't be fixed... what a nightmare LOL I have serious problems..

sinner

Shit happens tho.. youre lucky it was just a dream!!
If i were you i would keep my laser in a silicon soft cover all the time :na:

Cel

Especially those dreams where you aren't sure whether you are dreaming, or is it real.
And then you wake up, and ask yourself: "Was it just a dream?".

e.g. I once dreamed that I already woke up and went to work, doing all regular things (brushing teeth, drove the car to work, etc.).
Then, I woke up and realized it was just a dream, but all the time (and the whole day) I had a feeling it already happened. Weird :tinfoil:

That's basically what happened I jumped up grabbed my Spartan and clicked it on real quick lol in the dream I dropped it AND I didn't obey the duty cycle and I smoked the diode LOL what a strange one

sinner

Even if it gets toasted, it is fixable. So you need not to worry too much :beer:

This is true... some people have a dog I have my lasers lol honestly id rather have someone here fix my laser (if, god forbid, I do have an accident) rather than send it back to China

I've managed to tell whether it's a dream or not, when I'm dreaming haha. I can't explain how, but I somehow can end my dream when I want to. Not every time though.

e.g. I once dreamed that I already woke up and went to work, doing all regular things (brushing teeth, drove the car to work, etc.).
Then, I woke up and realized it was just a dream, but all the time (and the whole day) I had a feeling it already happened. Weird :tinfoil:

This happens to me all the time. I notify my boss and remind him about company policy and not working while you are not on the clock.

He still will not pay me. :(

Employee: Hey bossman I need to be compensated for the work I did in my subconscious last night.
Bossman: in your dreams kid.
Ba dum psh