Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need Help making a laser burner

rombow

Hello, I recently tried to make a laser burner. I failed badly. The video basically lied. He said to remove the optic laser and BOOM that's it. Clearly he is wrong. I want to create a laser burner the cheapest way possible. Any good guides?... I'll need to burn over 150 degree F.

A quick google search will give you the answer. Dont expect people to spoonfeed you

Arcahn

Hey rombow! Welcome to LPF. Sorry to hear you had trouble with your first build. Please use the white search bar at the bottom of the forums, as it works extremely well. It's literally Google for LPF. Additionally, make sure to visit the "I want to build a laser" thread for info on getting started with a build. Pretty much any question asked about first time builds has been answered on here many times. Don't hesitate to dig into that knowledge like a laser-headed piranha. Also, take a few minutes to fill out your profile to list your location and a few details about yourself so we know what to recommend you buy based on your location. Some countries will not allow certain items to be shipped to you, etc. Make a post in the Welcome section and let us know a little more about you. The people here are friendly and willing to help but they also expect you to do your own research and not ask questions about easily found information. Good luck with your next build! Please be safe and make sure you have goggles rated for your specific wavelength and power before attempting a burner. Gota protect those eyes! :p