Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need help finding a good pointer!

Lilygek

Hello everyone! Not new to the laser world: i've got a 450 nm 1W laser from Wicked Lasers and a weak green one from Ebay. I'd like to buy a good, low-divergence red laser pointer between 75 and 200 mW. I'm looking for quality without empting my wallet too much, so i'm ready to sacrifice some milliwatts. Wicked Lasers looked like a good choice, but costs too much and i've heard it's not the best around. Can you suggest some companies (or privates from this forum) who can sell me a good red pointer having a reasonable divergence and price? Thank you in advance!

i have just had a thread sale a red 638nm 300mW low-divergence because it is a single mode diode, you can see a lot of product similar at thread Buy-sale

You can find some 650nm red lasers on eBay for ~$10.00 with free shipping. The two I have came in at just under and just above 200 mW. Don't remember the company, but if you search 650nm lasers you should be able to find one. It is noteworthy to mention that 638nm are brighter than 650nm mW for mW.

Lilygek

What Country are you in?
Wicked Lasers does not sell or ship to US, CA, AU, CH, and NZ and never did make 450nm lasers only 445nm blue.

You get what you pay for.
For excellent quality lasers see: https://www.jetlasers.org/index.php and https://www.jetlasers.org/index.php

Any of the LPF builders are also excellent choices.

Please make a Welcome post in the Welcome sub-forum.
Hi! sorry for the mistake, i meant 445 nm (1,4 W, Arctic laser, may be out of production now, with this power output, don't know). I'm from Italy and there was a time in which Wicked Lasers shipped to US too. Thank you for the suggestions!