Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need help buying a laser

Hey guys, I have a host for a laser, but I don't know where to buy the right laser for it, here are the pics of the host and the broken laser that was inside:

http://imgur.com/a/NlpFI

The host is one of those generic hosts for "high power" lasers on ebay, it has the push button on the back. I just need a new laser for it that looks exactly like the one in the picture so it will fit perfectly. Anyone know a good place where I can get one?

Last edited:

Pics don't work. Do you need a complete module? With or without driver? Google dtr laser diodes.. he has complete modules. You have safety glasses?

Pics don't work. Do you need a complete module? With or without driver? Google dtr laser diodes.. he has complete modules. You have safety glasses?

Yes I need complete module with the driver and everything, and yes I have plenty of protective eye wear, thank you.

diachi

Yes I need complete module with the driver and everything, and yes I have plenty of protective eye wear, thank you.

Protective eye wear specifically for protecting against laser beams? :D Can't just use regular safety glasses or sunglasses in case you weren't aware...

See my last post also - need more information. What laser do you want to replace it with? The same? More pictures, some measurements might help.

Last edited:
Protective eye wear specifically for protecting against laser beams? :D Can't just use regular safety glasses or sunglasses in case you weren't aware...

See my last post also - need more information. What laser do you want to replace it with? The same? More pictures, some measurements might help.

Yeah no worries, I have 3 pairs of red goggles for green and blue lasers and one pair of blue goggles, thanks for the concern lol.

A green module would be nice, 532nm, 100mw preferred.
Okay here are some new pics, hope this helps:
http://imgur.com/a/CfZJ9

Last edited: