Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need help buying a blue laser pointer

Im looking for a 1.2 watt blue laser, or any blue laser pointer in around that power range. My budget is around 100-160 USD. I was going to buy from laserer, but my friend ordered from them and over a month later he hasnt gotten it, and their management hasnt replied in 19 days. Im looking for ANY RELIABLE LASER POINTER SELLER!

Im looking for a 1.2 watt blue laser, or any blue laser pointer in around that power range. My budget is around 100-160 USD. I was going to buy from laserer, but my friend ordered from them and over a month later he hasnt gotten it, and their management hasnt replied in 19 days. Im looking for ANY RELIABLE LASER POINTER SELLER!

I would recommend laserbtb, I have their 2+W 445nm and it is a very good quality build for the money and I had no problems dealing with the company, shipped when they said it would. They are usually overspec, so you will most likely be right where you want to be, check out this link here: PL 405/445nm 500-2000mW

Also, make sure you build a good pair of safety glasses into your budget too if you don't already have a pair, Eagle Pair® 190-540nm & 900-1700nm Laser Safety Goggles are good, i have these Eagle Pair® 190-540nm & 800-1700nm OD5 Laser Safety Goggles for mine but the cheaper ones will still serve you well. I like having the most OD my budget allows. :beer:

I have a good 1.6 wat laser with safety key, an inexpensive pair of red safety glasses. It is the one on the blue stripe in my avitare. I will let it go for a hundred bucks. CONUS only I will ship free of charge

Sent you a pm :)