Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

need BR diode

bcroft

i know this was posted not so long ago, thought i would ask again. does anyone have a working BR LD they would like to sell? pm me and name your price

psxboy.com sells for $30, $27 if you buy 5. This is about the same as the group buy, but you can get them shipped right away, and if you get express shipping it arrives in about 3-5 days.

jake21

im getting some from there in a week i only want 3 would any one be in for 2 and slit shipping in half

bcroft: I have one right here, wires soldered on and all, with all the optics (PBSs, lenses etc) $30, w/out $25, postage $5 worldwide. PM me if you're interested

edit: just saw, I'll PM you

louey

BlueFusion, if he doesn't buy it then I might be interested. Could you tell me how much it would cost and how much it would be to send it to Adelaide, Australia. I would prefer it if you could put it in an axiz module or something (i'm a bit of a newbie), i would be willing to pay for you to do that.

Louey... I'm in Adelaide also! I did just sell it to bcroft, but I'm happy to do you one too! I'll have to buy another ps3 assembly and harvest it though. Diode in aixiz, total cost <$40
U got MSN? cgeeky@gmail.com
What part of Adelaide u from?

louey

Hey, yeah I'd be interested, would i have to pay before you buy the ps3 assembly or something?
I've got MSN xulouis@hotmail.com but I'm busy right now, maybe later tonight?
I'm in Flagstaff Hill, how about you?
What sort of mA should I run it at (mA to the diode not mA output) and at what duty cycle.
What driver circuit should i use?
Are there tips or stuff that i should know about to avoid frying the diode?
If you want then we can discuss this on MSN later.