Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need Admin for Laser Vids!

N00B

Hi guys,

Whats up?

Sorry its been so long since i was last on. Life has been busy with college, family etc.

So heres the deal, im looking for someone who knows a bit about either Joomla or someone that is good with making sites in general to take over maintaining www.laservids.com. I just dont really have the time at the moment to post videos or updates.

Just send me a pm or post if your interested and ill be in touch. Again, if your not familiar with Joomla, im completely ok with wiping the server clean and going about making a new video site!

Thanks guys/girls, i look forward to hearing from ya!

N00B

Odd, i thought more would be interested ;)

Well im giving it one more shot, it hasnt really been a major hit, but i might try selling the domain name off in a bit if i dont have luck here.

Again, if you know joomla or another system, im ok with starting with a clean slate :)

I can maintain it, not in Joomla as I have never used it, but I have made several sites and would be happy to keep it up. I code HTML and a bit of CSS and JS. (use Dreamweaver) Do I need to provide a host or anything?

spyrorocks said:
If you need a co-admin Blue, I could assist you.

PHP, HTML, CSS, JS.

im HTML, JS with dreamweaver, and a bit of C im teaching myself, althought what I know of C will not help website tho LOL...

JECS

i like doing gfx (photoshop) andy still uses the sig i made him so i cant be all that bad.. mind you he did take the picture..
i only do basic html/javascript in notepad. anything i do is usally more visual

OK then. If NOOB will allow me to take it over, spyro can be co-admin, maybe also amk :p
JECS, would you like to be chief graphic designer? I prefer Dreamweaver to Photoshop but I can do graphics too if need be.

(what i mean is i prefer coding than drawing)

Actually spyro, you're definitely in. PHP skillz will come in handy with my plans for the site.

JECS

well if all the pages will be done in dreamweaver or something i suppose i could try learning how to use it since it would be a bit easier for collaborating. i just sorta sit at home all day anyways so its not like i got anything better to be doing with my time

N00B, please read your PM. I have submitted my application for this job, and am desperate and would really be pleased to be able to help out this site.

its not a job, you may need to pay for it, domain and hosting, etc... plus i got in first! i may mention web design is part of my business, I have built sites professionally on commission myself.

yeah, i know you got in first, and i am willing to pay for it as well. If you need any help bluefusion, i would love to be there and help out. Please consider it. IDK if n00b has even read any of these replies yet but because youre first, youll most likely be considered.

OK if you are a pro, then you are in too. I appreciate your acceptance. All the extra help will be great, I want to try something that's just beyond my experience.

and no, checking login times he hasn't been online since his last post.

AMK REVOLUTION FTW!!!

lol, happened to stop by this, seemed funny:

Attachments

• behead_those_who_insultamk.JPG
    behead_those_who_insultamk.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 155
hey bluefusion id also be happy to help, only if you need any of course, and i can put up a link on spectra as well to help get more visitors there and more videos on it.

edit: of course well have to wait and see what n00b says when he logs in.