Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need a host made that can fit a 1W 525nm diode and driver from DTR

-UnkownOne

I was planning on building a 1w 525nm laser with survival lasers hosts but was wondering how much would it cost for a custom one to be built with extended and tapered heatsink, pictures of options if possible thanks

GSS

Look at "Lifetime17" sales thread or just PM him..
He will make a host with 2 wires ready to accept any module you chose and it's done..

You should know that by now, there are two or three here who can make one, but the fastest route is probably Rich/Lifetime.

Reactions: GSS

-UnkownOne

You should know that by now, there are two or three here who can make one, but the fastest route is probably Rich/Lifetime.
Yea I knew there is a couple I was just wondering what host options do i have because the survival lasers host isn't my favorite so i guess I can pm lifetime or someone else, because all I wanted to see were some estimates and if I do like them to buy

GSS

Lifetime17 will surprise you to just how good his prices are.:)
He's got loads of pic's as you can see to get an idea of what kind of host you want.

Lifetime builds these as a labor of love, that's why they are priced so well, part of his payment is the satisfaction he gets helping members.

Reactions: DTR