Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

need 808 nm 3watts TO-3

This guy might be able to tell you if there are any laser shops in Istanbul, since he is located there:

hedlab | eBay

Edit: I answered before scrolling down enough to see the post by diachi, somehow... I guess those links right after the first post on the new page got me. Reality is you could probably google for the info.

Last edited:
"I have a 5mW laser. If I defocus it to a cm^2 spot, that means I need to get ~25 joules. If I point the 5mW laser on the skin for 5000 seconds, or 83 minutes, that's 25 joules. Perfect!"

No. It doesn't work like that. The mechanism is thermal. The body will take the heat away very quickly, so you need microsecond pulse durations of very, very high power. The "normal way" as you put it.

fDKM3.gif

5mw laser used for hair growth not hair removal!!!!! (you are very funny:crackup::crackup:)
how it does reach to your mind??!!!:D:D

if you focus 5mw laser to a cm^2 sopt you dont gain any thing...ther area is very large for this power:na:
5000 second? your calculation is funny too:shhh:

honey you should rest i think:shhh:
latest