Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NationStates

I used to "play" this a lot a few years ago but then i got off the interwebs for a while and my account got deleted.. not that long ago i stumbled upon it again.

the game starts out by asking a few questions about your political/ideological beliefs and exploits them to the highest degree.. then you name your nation & give it a flag.. its pretty funny really.

My NationState Reads

"The Rogue Nation of Anonz is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 7 million enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Social Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24%. A large private sector is led by the Gambling industry, followed by Book Publishing and Uranium Mining.
Voting is voluntary, the government's religious works are headed by a New Age guru, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, and there are no minimum wage laws. Crime is a problem. Anonz's national animal is the ChaN, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Photon."

:poke:

Jennifer Government: NationStates

*Read first 2 words of second line