Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

my x-105 on during a storm

Thunderstorm, but still some pretty cool shots! Scroll down REALLY far for some heavy rain shots.

CIMG0693.jpg

CIMG0700.jpg

CIMG0701.jpg

CIMG0702.jpg

Aww man the pictures aren't working. I wonder if it is just the servers of the hosting you are using.

That's weird, they work totally fine for me now, but anyway nice pics! I love the sparkles in the beam the raindrops make.

styropyro said:
That's weird, they work totally fine for me now, but anyway nice pics! I love the sparkles in the beam the raindrops make.

Thanks! It wasn't your computer before, it was my mistake ;)

Very nice!! :) (if you have a cheap red, you could REALLY show how much more visible your beam is in comparison next time it rains...)

I think it fairly accurately represents what the beam looks like in the rain - I haven't been able to capture this effect myself... What type of camera are you using?

Daedal

Very nice effects... We get a lot of storms here and I always end up standing outside with all my lasers looking at the speckle they make when hit by rain... it's like huge refractive dust falling all over the place! lol ;D You have captured it rather very nicely though ;)

--DDL