Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My two new hosts waiting drivers and diodes(i'm still a newbie...)

resal7

Hello DrLava.
Well I suggest solvent based epoxy(like Bison Universal Epoxy),yes because it shrinks a bit and for their ease to "melt" the grease or silicone base of thermal paste.

All epoxies that A part (resin) is milky white or opaque white and B part (hardener) is honey coloured or grey will do with liquid epoxies to be more difficult to
hadle and use (they tend to drip while drying...) but with better adhensive and covering abilities...
West Systems epoxy family is the best IMO ,although a bit expensive...

One weird thing is that with that mix the final dry epoxy has lower impact force resistance while the tensile resistance increases a bit...I guess the epoxy becames softer and a bit more elastic..

Bloompyle,where at you are,there aren't any streetsellers that sell all these electronic gadjets?
I would never sell to anyone these crap.maybe i can send you some for free,but then you have to pay for the shipping.I'm sure that you can find these more easily...Look around...

Last edited: