Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Sonar!!!

Vegeta

Hey guys I've got a Sonar now and would like to share some of the pics I took of it. Sorry about the quality, don't have anything better then my mobile phone camera.

Attachments

• Photo-0011.jpg
    Photo-0011.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 64

S

SenKat

Is the Sonar a pulsed output laser ? I know it is a blu-ray diode they scavenged from other optics - just curious as to the output mode - CW or pulsed ? From the dotted line pic there, it appears to be pulsed.... Looks pretty nice - how heavy does it feel, etc ?

Vegeta

SenKat said:
Is the Sonar a pulsed output laser ? I know it is a blu-ray diode they scavenged from other optics - just curious as to the output mode - CW or pulsed ? From the dotted line pic there, it appears to be pulsed.... Looks pretty nice - how heavy does it feel, etc ?

Yeh it is a pulsed wave. The weight feels great and much to my surprise it's small too. The design is beautiful in my opinion. The colour is by far the best thing though!

S

SenKat

Very nice ! I htink you are one of like three people to own one of those....VERY lucky guy ! :cool:

Vegeta

SenKat said:
Very nice ! I htink you are one of like three people to own one of those....VERY lucky guy ! :cool:

Yeh, I wish I could truely show how great it is by having a better camera. I really want a yellow and blue laser to add to my collection now.

N00B

You can spend $2000 on a laser and cant afford $150 camera? :eek: