Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My 'Rainbow' Beamshots

AMN

I LOVE that 1W Skylaser, I wan't to get one of those soon :) either that or a nice member build. +1

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you: I have a 10% off discount code that you can use on laserbtb.com (SKYLaser) if you end up going with them.
You can find the code in my review, which I'm assuming you've already seen.
If not, link is in my signature.

Wish you all the best with your purchase whatever it may be.

Still looking for another rainbow?
attachment.php

Left to right (beginning of beams) : 635nm - 532nm - 473nm - 445nm (on top of...) - 488nm

I *would* have put them in order, sadly my argon's wires wouldn't allow for that.

Attachments

• aaaalser.jpg
    aaaalser.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 366

AMN

Still looking for another rainbow?
attachment.php

Left to right (beginning of beams) : 635nm - 532nm - 473nm - 445nm (on top of...) - 488nm

I *would* have put them in order, sadly my argon's wires wouldn't allow for that.

Nice.
Where did you get the 473nm laser? Also how much power does it output?

Thanks for the picture! :)

I got it from lasever.com for $390 shipped
Unsure of the power, for sure averages >60mW, rated >80mW, peaks easily >100mW based on my own thoughts and comparison to my labby, As soon as Jerry sends me the programs to run my laserbee I'll have more accurate power specs.
As for the mrad, the beam on this thing is TIGHT. Only seen two things with a tighter beam: a HeNe my buddy owns and a focused laser's highest optical density point

Last edited:
Laser rainbow you say ?
internet-memes-artificial-rainbow-of-the-day-rainbow-dash-approves.jpg

:D I am working on my laser rainbow currently I have 50mw 532nm 1mw 650nm (270mw 650nm should be here soon) and 1W 445nm I could buy a 50mw 405nm from my cousin because he hates it but frankly I kinda hate it too :crackup: I'm pretty sure it is underspec or my eyes just don't like seeing 405nm because it's about as bright as those red lasers from the $1 store (lol). :kewlpics:

Last edited:
Everybody seems to see 405nm differently, it may or may not be underspec. I think 405nm is "brighter" than the average person. Most of my friends disagree however. Only real tests are through an LPM or burning.

AMN

I got it from lasever.com for $390 shipped
Unsure of the power, for sure averages >60mW, rated >80mW, peaks easily >100mW based on my own thoughts and comparison to my labby, As soon as Jerry sends me the programs to run my laserbee I'll have more accurate power specs.
As for the mrad, the beam on this thing is TIGHT. Only seen two things with a tighter beam: a HeNe my buddy owns and a focused laser's highest optical density point

Hmm .. that laser is interesting.
I would love to soon own a 473nm laser!

AMN

I realised some of the pictures had an error displayed from TinyPic for unknown reasons ..
Anyway, I re-uploaded them now! :)