Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

my novalaser x85...

Vihru

i got my laser today... and i think... that if i show at the sky.. is it dangerous to look the beam and the dot without classes? no?

but if i shown laser in my room wall.. and reflections come? and i am without classes? that are dangerous?

I mean, that if i point at the sky, are that dangerous those people who is watching it without classes? and if i burn balloons, without classes or play with mirror, that is dangerous without classes?

thanks a lot!

sorry my bad english..

No looking at the beam and the dot is fine. Now of course if you shine it directly in someones eyes there is going to be damage. It is always your best bet to get goggles to use for up close work like burning or cutting in case you get any reflections.

Other than that you are fine to shine it around the house (making sure you do not shine it at anything reflective, glossy walls, TVs, Mirrors, etc) and outside it fine as well. Never shine it at cars, planes, people, or pets.

Vihru

Hmm.. thanks a lot.. if i shine outside the house... i dont need classes and other people dont need either?

AND if i burning or shining at the house (dot are close and reflections can come), goggles are recommended? that CLASS3B is very dangerous.. are CLASS 4 the best?