Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My new Lamborghini ****Picture Heavy*****

You would think that he would know how to park since he owns a lambo and everything :whistle:

:crackup: ya. He should really park it in the garage too, I was about to go have a picture sitting on it. :eg:

SRESAL

I forgot there's a red one that you will probably see around town too... I was told he plays for the Buc's. You'll usually see his blonde girlfriend driving it... she was the day I saw it.

I forgot there's a red one that you will probably see around town too... I was told he plays for the Buc's. You'll usually see his blonde girlfriend driving it... she was the day I saw it.

Ill look out for it. Do you live in Clearwater beach or Clearwater?

SRESAL

I used to live up in New Port Richey... with is just north of Palm Harbor. I think I saw the red one in Largo, or somewhere in at area.

Oh Ok, Im renting a house in Clearwater Beach, but we are probably gonna move to Palm Harbor or Safety Harbor when we buy a house.

vk2fro

Closest I've been to a supercar is at a car show I went to with some buddies. I was more interested in checking out the powerplants rather than the vehicles themselves. (many of the cars had the bonnet/hood up so we could see inside)

Besides, I'm more into flying things, and been for a couple of rides up in the front seat of several commercial jets, along with a few helicopters. So I guess taking the stick of a 206 jetranger is similar to your ride in a lambo, except comes from a difference of interest.

That gallardo looks great tho - always like them and the maserati's. My favourites tho are those crazy guys who have the van and truck... with helicopter engines in them :)

Last edited:
Closest I've been to a supercar is at a car show I went to with some buddies. I was more interested in checking out the powerplants rather than the vehicles themselves. (many of the cars had the bonnet/hood up so we could see inside)

Besides, I'm more into flying things, and been for a couple of rides up in the front seat of several commercial jets, along with a few helicopters. So I guess taking the stick of a 206 jetranger is similar to your ride in a lambo, except comes from a difference of interest.

That gallardo looks great tho - always like them and the maserati's. My favourites tho are those crazy guys who have the van and truck... with helicopter engines in them :)

My Dads a Aerospace Engineer with a Pilots license, so he has the same interests as you. A long time ago, he took me for a flight in a Cessna, and a helicopter ride. But that was when I was 13. I dont know if his License is still Valid, you know all the tests you have to keep doing every couple of months. ;)

vk2fro

Did you remember them vividly? I remember watching like a hawk the guages on the helicopter when my mate let the cyclic go. I was scared sh!tless I'd crash it. You could feel my every tremble until I settled down; through that aircraft :p

Last edited:
I remember the first time my dad let me try flying I was so scared, every time I moved the stick or the rudders because it would jerk so bad. That was like a year ago.