Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My new lab assistant

Does your kitty try to eat the magic glowing floor raisins?

• Yes

• No

• My mom won't let me have a pet laser.

• My cat ate my hands, and I can't use the laser no more.

• Pretty sure This animal at my feet is a dog, and I hate cats, because they are cooler than me.

• MY CAT DESTROYED THE HOUSE CHASING THE MAGIC FLOOR RAISINS AND NOW MY WIFE WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!

• No, but my cool poochie does.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Commander J. Bloodmaker

I recently hired a new lab assistant. She's quite the looker. I sort of kidnapped her. Really I acquired her when she was already kidnapped. So, is that still kidnapping? Anyway, She's very silly, like to rub on my legs a lot. She does cry sometimes, and is terrified of the big lug known as Kevin Bacon that lumbers around. He's the door guard. Well Kyra Sedgwick, my lab assistant is the new low power pointer tester. After about 2 hours of realizing she was not getting out of this, she decided to give in and see what all the kidnapping was about. So far she has Q.C.'d the 532 and 405, approved. Although she might be approving them for more of the yummy food. Idk. If you haven't figured it out, It's a cat, I got a kitten.

Commander J. Bloodmaker

I wish i was at home playing with a piggie a kitty and my lasers. Ugh im at work making the money to pay for more lasers.