Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

my LG Orion here - Faulty.

If I were you, I would ask for a Vega -5 (who knows?, with luck, they may give you a near Vega -10 output unit)!

Razako

darklandz said:
ive been offered a repair,replacement or a trade with an aquarius-8mw.
on the LG website it states that all handheld lasers can be returned within 7 days for full refund minus 10% lab fee.
to be honest after what ive experienced with this laser, i dont prefer any of those options and quiet simply would like a refund. i am entitled arent i considering i recieved the unit in a faulty condition?
The Aquarius sounds like a great trade. Faulty $589.00 orion vs an $889+ blue. What is there not to like about that?

Amnizu

I would've thought that as this forum's most prolific 473nm addict, you'd take the Aquarius for the Orion.

i already have 20mw cw blue and want something more powerful, 8mw pulsed just wont fulfill that desire. my initial request was a trade for a vega5 but justin said they dont have any in stock for a few weeks (maybe a nicer way of saying no?)
also told him im ready to ship the laser back on monday.
whilst in town i could get to the library to print off the RA form as i dont have a printer. workin all day tuesday so wont get a chance to ship it then.

Milos

charleytown55il said:
darklandz, ask justin about the 635 nm version.

I second that. Offer him to do nice review for us as most of us are eagerly avaiting one. That should give you some leverage in addition to being a disappointed customer.

and it will finally give us that review :) :) ;)