Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My lens is dirty? please help

Ive heard many different cleaning methods and i want something fast that i can get at a local store. my 100 mW lens must be dirty because i looked at it and it appears to have some dust and hairline fuzz on it. also theres light all around the dot and flares. someone please tell me the fastest and easiest way to clean it.
thanks

tony70516 said:
Ive heard many different cleaning methods and i want something fast that i can get at a local store. my 100 mW lens must be dirty because i looked at it and it appears to have some dust and hairline fuzz on it. also theres light all around the dot and flares. someone please tell me the fastest and easiest way to clean it.
thanks

i always jack my girlfriends contact lens cleaner crap and a q-tip.....seems to work great......

but for just the aixiz lens i use a dry q-tip,

but for the window on hte phr diode i wet the q-tip with the contact lens crap, then basicly smash it with a wash cloth so it's just damp.....then wipe it....