Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Latest Package !!

This is my latest Laser related package, with many, MANY thanks to Pseudo( Champion).  The only thing I paid for in the pic was the LaserCheck !!!!  Thanks muchly again Bro !!!!

Just a quick question about the TEC's.  I assume that is some kind of heat sensor/thermastat inline on the black lead, if so do you know what temp. they are set at ??

Package.jpg

Nice timing, I JUST sent you a PM (and a wire transfer  ;)). I don't recall you ever paying for that red laser though! (jerk, you ripped me off of a whole $2 there!).
BTW, if you're wondering about the weird marks on the CNI tube, that's where I got a little too playful with a 10W laser  :D

Anyway, the things in series with the TECs aren't really important at all (you can cut them off and they still run the same), but if you put them on something they'll basically act as fuses above 80+/-5 C on the small ones, and 87+/-5C on the larger ones. More on reading the serial numbers on them here: http://www.pepiusa.com/marking.html. Maybe you can find something useful for those TECs, otherwise feel free to use them as garbage-can paperweights.

Well, I expect to see lots of interesting info about your Herc now that you have that lasercheck!

Hey thanks again for the red set, the wife was playing with it last night. And LOL, I saw the engraving on the tube, looks like you had some fun !!!

As far as the Herc. goes the numbers so far have been HUGE !!! Much, MUCH bigger than I could have ever hoped for !!!! Thanks LASERGLOW, you guys are the best !!!! I will do some more testing and post some Video of the results as proof in a separate thread.

Justin

Much obliged, MP. I guess you have to update your sig now.