Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

My Laser pointer concept model. *WIP*

He used Autodesk Inventor.

This is an awesome design, i hope you make it real!!

What about something else to close the laser, or just to protect it from dust entering it?

Brodi

I started to set up an older Brown & Sharpe machine in the back of the shop to start making the end piece (the one what would screw in to hold the batteries). whenever I get back from Texas. I will be constructing my "BETA" model out of Aluminum, but I will probably use Brass in the final. Unless you guys have any other suggestions?? The metal's I have available to me at the moment are Aluminum, Brass, Steel or Stainless.

PICTURES! sorry for quality, but I was trying to look around for the Foreman while taking them lol

I would have gotten more pictures but the shop Foreman was not to fond of me taking pictures in the first place lol.

Brodi

nikokapo said:
This is an awesome design, i hope you make it real!!

What about something else to close the laser, or just to protect it from dust entering it?
I will come up with something by the time I come back from Texas for that! Great idea!