Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My first laser build

I am a new member, hello to all. Only a month into this new world of lasers, has anyone got advice for housing batteries for lasers that are not the "wand" style such as mine? I pieced together some PVC with the diameter for a 16340 but is bulky. Any suggestions on custom battery housing?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 125

One of my guys works well with a lathe so i drew it out and he made it. its brass i believe. he can make one for you if you'd like.

What kind of handle?:lasergun:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
What kind of handle?:lasergun:

Pew Pew Pew!!! :gun:

surefirelitegrip.jpg

Someone stole my design model! Where do I register my patent on this blog? Sometimes less is more. That is cute but I'd rather have a handle on my wand any day than not, just my preference for my laser.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Someone stole my design model! Where do I register my patent on this blog? Sometimes less is more. That is cute but I'd rather have a handle on my wand any day than not, just my preference for my laser.

This isn't a blog it's a forum :p Also, you can make a handle for your laser out of practically anything :san:

Last edited:
Great looking build! I love the panel volt meter! (It is a voltmeter, isn't it? :tinfoil:)

I was referring to the barrel my worker made. I think it, the barrel, is absolutely beautiful. As for the handle yes it can be made out of anything. I have a custom trigger frame being made. Hope you like the final result. If not ill continue anyways:friend:. I like the pistol over the flashlight tweak.