Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My first attempt at a spriograph

Nice, it beats my first attempt. I used a CD case, two old motors from a old VCR and RC car, blue tack and some small mirrors I found in a art shop. I didn't even have a way of controlling the speed of the motors other than my finger to slow one down.

lamborgini8 said:
Nice, it beats my first attempt. I used a CD case, two old motors from a old VCR and RC car, blue tack and some small mirrors I found in a art shop. I didn't even have a way of controlling the speed of the motors other than my finger to slow one down.
Pic or it didn't happens!

Rangedunits said:
[quote author=lamborgini8 link=1218344511/0#16 date=1218923033]Nice, it beats my first attempt. I used a CD case, two old motors from a old VCR and RC car, blue tack and some small mirrors I found in a art shop. I didn't even have a way of controlling the speed of the motors other than my finger to slow one down.
Pic or it didn't happens![/quote]

Trouble with doing that though is it don't last very long so no pictures. Although I can easily stick it together again.

Theres a video on my youtube profile of it, just it was recorded with a rubbish camera so the frames are horrible. Search lamborgini8 on youtube :)

using your finger to slow it down would be very painful with mine... it's glass!

new mirrors on the way though!! woo wooooo

sk8er4514 said:
using your finger to slow it down would be very painful with mine... it's glass!

new mirrors on the way though!! woo wooooo

Ouch.

I managed to find some 2cm second surface mirrors from a art shop. It was rather hard to get it all aligned as they were all the same size though... But no cuts for me, they were about 3mm thick.

im gonna be planning out my mini handheld 3 mirror model soon! thanks for the answers guys!