Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My 445nm portable laser

oic0

You should probrably read more about safety before building a laser such as this.

I agree, this is a dangerous object no different than other dangerous objects. Anyone of sound mind can safely operate it and has a right to own it. It's not much different than a 30 dollar pellet rifle you can buy at walmart except it ricochets 100x worse. Treat either like a toy and it can seriously maim you or blind you. How to treat a gun is somewhat ingrained in to our society though. Learning how to handle the laser is something alien and new. It is NOT a laser pointer. It's a device with very limited uses and lots of required safety measures because of its power. It's ALL about your perception of it.

Last edited:
I agree, this is a dangerous object no different than other dangerous objects. Anyone of sound mind can safely operate it and has a right to own it. It's not much different than a 30 dollar pellet rifle you can buy at walmart except it ricochets 100x worse. It is NOT a laser pointer. It's a device with very limited uses and lots of required safety measures because of its power. It's ALL about your perception of it.

Yes, I don't gonna make wrong things with this laser, building this lasers i'm learning a lot of things.

oic0

Yes, I don't gonna make wrong things with this laser, building this lasers i'm learning a lot of things.

Gonna have to learn it all before you get it together, you only get two chances. Right eye then left eye :oops: . Same for anyone else who finds it.