Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My 1st year on LPF

Pretty Good man ! welcome to the hell :crackup:
London scream for Curtis ! London Beach scream for him :eg:

Encap

Wow, a year already, but then again, you have done a lot, contributed a great amount to the community with both your photo's and your builds.

^^Seconded.

Your contributions have been great! :beer:

I second he above sentiments also.

Have very much enjoyed you many contributions---some of the best photos ever on LPF and your RGB hand held and tutorial is simply beyond what most members do or are willing to share--awesome excellent work--awesome excellent LPF member. I can't say enough good things about you 1st year contributions--simply, Thank you muchly, your efforts. They are very much appreciated by many LPF for certain--looking forward to your second year if the first one is any indication of your direction, path, and eagerness to share your experiences. It has been a fantastic year!

Is so nice and refreshing to have new members who are the real deal and not trolls, clueless little children who are really uneducated unimformed, immature accidents looking for a place to happen more often than not, or delusional game imaginary world that does not exist people.

Here's to a your creating a great 2nd year for yourself on LPF for all LPF members edification and enjoyment!! :beer:

Last edited:
:beer::gj:

Holy Necro Post :rolleyes:

threadrevive.jpg

Last edited: