Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mw vs price

Hi,
I was looking for a decent laser pointer on the internet and I found a website with dirt cheap laser such as a 50mW/532nm green laser for 16$. The 50mW green laser I've seen previously where about 70$+ so I was wondering.... is this possible or is it just a scam? 50mW 532nm Mid-open Green Laser Pointer Pen with 2AAA Battery at Laserpointerpro.com

Also, why some laser have special Li battery and other with less output power works with common AAA.

Thank you:wave:

Use the google search bar at the bottom of the page... you will quickly find that laserpointerpro.com has a very negative reputation around here. Shoddy lasers, break quickly, dangerous due to IR emission. laserbtb.com has some pretty decent lasers for the price

If you're willing to spend a bit more, laserbtb has a 50mW, 532nm for $29.52 and according to others on the Forum, laserbtb is a good company to deal with. Their lasers meet or exceed spec.

LP 515nm 532nm 1-150

Just 2 more things:

(1) Get laser safety glasses.

(2) Add the IR Filter to your order.

Bob Diaz

IsaacT

I can comfirm Laserbtb are a good company with a great rep around here. I have owned 3 of their products. Or two. I can't remember.