Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all

Well we are moving a hour a way to Moses Lake Wa. We are moving closer to my Doctor and closer to jobs. I am still only allowed to work very little due to the fiber myaliga till I am cleared to work more from my doctors at the UW medical center. We are moving in with my brother in law who is helping us out for the time being. I'm still trying to sell some of my lasers not all mind you but the ones that I feel I can live with out for a while. All the prices are in my signature. So for right now that is what is going on with me and my family. I have some diode sleds as well most are dvd rws with two being from xbox 360s which i dont know if those are worth any thing. I want to thank every one on here that has helped in the past. I will be on till the fifteenth but after that it will be after the 1st of nov before i am on a lot. I will check for pms on my phone every other day or so. and reply to any pms at that time

V

Last edited:

Thanks for the update vortish!

Best of luck to you, and your family. Make sure to not drift too far away from LPF ;)

-Alex

Hope all goes well with your move vortish and that things get better. I am very sorry to hear about your health being the way it is. I wish you the very best and good luck with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.