Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Moving to ky.. any laserists there?

So I just got married last week. Now the wife and I are driving from Oregon to ky. She got accepted to university of loisVille. Two year program. I am currently in Denver Colorado and wow what a drive. Went to reno and moab so far. Just seeing if there are any laserists in ky.

Check out the member map in the general section. It shows many of our members locations and whether or not their active. Very first sticky.:)

Last edited:
yea I looked on that and wanted more active members to have a say. a lot of these stickies can be pretty old. thanks for the quick reply though Zach

yea I looked on that and wanted more active members to have a say. a lot of these stickies can be pretty old. thanks for the quick reply though Zach

Yeah that's true. Although the member map does seem to be somewhat active, at least a bit more than the other stickies. Hopefully you find someone close by :beer:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
10fenny, congrats on getting married, and on your new brides acceptance to the university! :beer:
Too bad you didn't move to Ky. a bit earlier, that's where Ehgemus is from. Enjoy the sights along the way to Ky. :)

I was in Lexington for a short while. Coming from Portland, where i have also lived, it is culture shock. Congrats on the nuptials. Denver is nice too. Lived there for 8 years. Don't know anyone in Louisville. Good luck.

Thanks guys. I know i missed on eng.. I acually have few of his hosts.. I also wish... where are the new custom host guys?!!?

guess ill hafta get used to ky whiskey instead of pdx vodka... teehee