Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Moving soon. Selling off random items!

Will be moving in beginning of June, so selling off some stuff I've had but never used.
If anyone finds something they like feel free to purchase or make me an offer :yh:

Edit: Will be posting more listings, but so far only found these that might interest others.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/alexbuissono_0

-Alex

Last edited:

Rivem

Good luck on the sales Alex! :)
Moving across town or farther?

Good luck on the sales Alex! :)
Moving across town or farther?

Thanks Rivem! :yh:

Nope. My mom wants to live by the Coast, and hates the summer here in the Central Valley(around 110 for a few weeks). By the coast it's only around 70(year-round) which is nice! Going around the Pismo Beach area :beer:

-Alex

move to down under!!!!! don't tell me yo selling of the lasers already? it's only been 2 weeks...

Rivem

Thanks Rivem! :yh:

Nope. My mom wants to live by the Coast, and hates the summer here in the Central Valley(around 110 for a few weeks). By the coast it's only around 70(year-round) which is nice! Going around the Pismo Beach area :beer:

-Alex

Pismo is cool. I spent a whole summer in SLO, and it was definitely a very nice place. I hung around Morro Bay a bit more though. Sounds like a nice move. :beer:

Edit: I'm originally from nearby too.

Last edited:
Pismo is cool. I spent a whole summer in SLO, and it was definitely a very nice place. I hung around Morro Bay a bit more though. Sounds like a nice move. :beer:

Edit: I'm originally from nearby too.

Yes haha! It's going to be nice to leave the heat, that's for sure! Pretty exciting as well. Never lived by the coast :D

-Alex

Bump. Anyone here looking for an Xbox One? I bought it about 2 months ago, but don't see myself gaming a lot. I see GameStop offers $125 for a trade-in which is F*** ridiculous when it cost me $349 to purchase.

I was thinking of selling around $250-$225. If anyone wants it, let me know :)

-Alex