Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Movie Star Lasers

It's probably Austin Powers IV, The Revenge, and I'll have to figure out how to put frickin' lasers on frickin' sharks heads or at least on ill tempered sea bass.

jayrob

FrothyChimp said:
It's not my intention to tease but I cannot reveal any details at this time. I don't want to do anything that might jeopardize this opportunity but it's hard not to say anything. I will not be representing the company I work for. Because this opportunity will utilize my personal laser systems, it is more a demonstration of the enthusiast realm. It all depends on how they set up the shoot and what they need the lasers to do. I can certainly see a huge increase in laser hobbyists when this is aired but who knows.

Man that's cool... Mr. Hollywood! :cool:

Be prudent though. The wrong people could come down on this great hobby...
Jay

rathat

Jimmymcjimthejim said:
Lol, this isn't 20 questions. We'll find out what show it is later...  ;)
Do you hold it when you use it? lolol

Ace82

rathat said:
[quote author=Jimmymcjimthejim link=1218520547/0#17 date=1218609697]Lol, this isn't 20 questions. We'll find out what show it is later...  ;)
Do you hold it when you use it? lolol[/quote]

Is it solid?
Does it contain a liquid?
Do you find it in an office?
Do you use it in travel?

20Q? Whatz that? ;D

FrothyChimp said:
It's probably Austin Powers IV, The Revenge, and I'll have to figure out how to put frickin' lasers on frickin' sharks heads or at least on ill tempered sea bass.

;D I see you've been practicing your comedy act! :p

Just think, if there is a huge jump in the amount of hobbyists, at least they will come into the hobby knowing to use safety goggles.

Schrecken_Licht said:
[quote author=Kenom link=1218520547/0#10 date=1218569238]hahaha. be hilarious if it's myth busters.
That's exactly what I was thinking!!! ;D Either way, they really need to do some more laser myths....[/quote]

Jamie has one in his warehouse. It looked like an exceptionally large argon (5W+?)

What ever happened to your CW YAG, Mr. Chimp?

I pulled it out the other day and cleaned it up. I still dont have 220V service to my garage...soooon.

***UPDATE***

I will have a 220V single phase 50A outlet on Monday 18 AUG 08. I guess I better get on the ball and order or make deionized water for the cooling system.