Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mountable Laser W/Power adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

otouchtoys

I am looking for a DOT laser that i can mount to the side of the house to take out my street light during my Halloween haunt decorations. It's ruining my theme and it also is annoying when i want to view my south horizon with my telescope. Based on my research and such , i ordered a basic rechargeable laser, and i can confirm i was able to turn it off for a split second with it, but holding it steady while the mosquitos eat you alive for a longer period would be impossible. Noting youtube videos of people mounting them on their homes or a pole. I want to do the same for my occasional use. Does anyone have any reasonably.... say less than $75 priced sets or combos that would work for what i need? I don't need anything crazy... Just enough to be bright enough to take it out, i see on amazon line lasers and cross etc.. that have plugs and mounts. but the closest I've found so far might be this..But this seller is in china with item 133518688336

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
We don't condone destruction or tampering of city property here. Or any such uses with lasers. Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.